We respect your privacy and process your personal data only for the purpose for which you have provided them and in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act and the Telecommunications Act.
1181 DJ Amstelveen, Nederland
Registration number Chamber of Commerce: 34353411
VAT number: NL. 115280406B02
2. Your Personal Data
Initial(s), Fore – and Surname
How do we get your personal data?
We receive the above personal information when you:
- Place an order.
- Register for our newsletter.
- Fill in and send our contact form yourself.
3. Why do we process your personal data?
We process your personal data only when we are permitted by law and for the purposes listed below:
In order to deliver your order we need your data. You will then receive a track & trace code so that you can know when and what time your package arrives.
Have you created an account so as to be able to order more easily and quickly with us? Once an account is in existence you do not have to enter your details every time. You can cancel or change the details in your account at any time. If you cancel your account we will no longer store your data in our database, except for your previous orders. These will be saved for seven years in case of possible follow-up by the tax authorities.
In order to keep you informed we can send you a newsletter, either because you are a client of ours or because you yourself have requested it. For this we process your name and e-mail address. In every newsletter are instructions about how to un-subscribe if you wish. Should you still run into problems you can send an email at any time to firstname.lastname@example.org, stating that you wish to unsubscribe from the newsletter.
Once you place an order with us and it is confirmed, an invoice is automatically created. Your details are shown on this.
4. With whom do we share your personal data?
When necessary, we share the data that we have from you with the following third parties (also referred to as processors):
- Deliverery services (DHL / PostNL)
- Host provider (this runs our servers and webshop)
- CMS system (the software we use as the basis of our webshop)
- Our bookkeeper
- Newsletter (Mailchimp)
- Payment services, e.g. Mollie, PayPal. After confirming your order and payment method you will be automatically redirected to the secure payment environment of the payment provider. In order not to have to enter your name and e-mail address again, our webshop has shared this with the payment provider. After paying for your order you will immediately receive a confirmation by e-mail.
Cookies are used for the best possible functioning of our website. A cookie is a small file that is sent by our website and stored by your browser. The information stored in that cookie can be sent back to our website when you visit the website again.
These cookies are necessary for the website to function fully and quickly. Examples of this are:
- Once you have clicked to accept the cookie notification, this does not come back on subsequent website visits.
- You can be logged in immediately, so you can order more quickly and easily or can directly retrieve your previous orders.